- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Partner-Event: WeAreDevelopers World Congress
06.06.2019 - 07.06.2019
From June 6th to 7th, 10,000 software developers, tech pioneers and IT decision-makers will meet in the CityCube of Messe Berlin with the motto “People – Code – Future” to further their technical development, immerse themselves in new technologies and trends and exchange information on current topics from the tech industry, the developer community and society. The conference will be opened by AI pioneer and chess world champion Garry Kasparov.
In addition to software developers from all over the world, renowned guests from politics and business will take part in the WeAreDevelopers World Congress. Next to Digital Minister Dorothee Bär also numerous representatives of top companies such as Volkswagen, BMW, Google, Facebook, N26, Ripple, Google, Amazon, SAP, Slack, Axel Springer, and many others will be present to show why they are digital pioneers in their industries.
Among the top speakers will be
- Garry Kasparov, AI pioneer, and chess world champion
- Rasmus Lerdorf, Founder of PHP
- Andreas M. Antonopoulos, open blockchain expert and bestselling author ‘Mastering Bitcoin’
- Corinne Vigreux, Co-Founder, TomTom
- Jürgen Müller, CIO, SAP
- John Romero, game designer, and creator of Doom, Quake, Wolfenstein 3D
- Ralf Schneider, CIO, Allianz Group
- David Schwartz, CTO, Ripple
- and many more.
The focus is on the topics of the developer community. Participants can look forward to more than 250 lectures, workshops, and panels on ten stages.
Take a look at our focus topics!
The WeAreDevelopers World Congress is the perfect venue:
- For developers to improve their skills and technical knowledge
- For IT decision-makers to network with C-Level decision makers and our partners and hence generate business opportunities
Wir verlosen 2 Freitickets unter den ASQF Mitgliedern! Schreibt uns an firstname.lastname@example.org