- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Partner-Event: Industry of Things World
23.09.2018 - 25.09.2018
Industry of Things World 2018
ASQF-Mitglieder erhalten einen Rabatt von 20% auf die Konferenztickets mit dem Code ASQF20!
- Industry of Things World 2018 is Europe’s must-attend conference regarding pivotal transformations envisioned for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
- The 4th edition of the flagship IIoT event is coming back to Berlin on September 23-25, 2018 at the bcc Berlin Congress Center in Germany
- 100+ industry focused thought leaders will speak and share their perspectives.
- 1000+ decision makers, influencers, and thought-leads will exchange knowledge, experiences and project developments
First speakers announced:
- Toby Walsh, Author, Professor, Speaker and “Rock star of AI”
- Charlie Gifford, Chief Author, Editor, and Chair of the International Society for Automation’s ISA -95 Standard, ISA
- Eric Schaeffer, Senior Managing Director, Accenture
- Audi Lucas, Chief Digital Officer, MAN Diesel & Turbo
- David Strauss, Digital Technology Lead, Nestle
- Nigel Upton, Worldwide Director & General Manager IoT and Global Connectivity Platforms, HPE
- John Carrier, Senior Lecturer, MIT Sloan School of Management
- Jens Jäger, Industire 4.0 – Smart Operation, Daimler
- Christian Dölle, Chief Engineer, Head of Department Innovation Management, RWTH Aachen University
- Renaud Di Francesco, Director Europe Technology Standards, SONY
- Anosh Thakkar, CDO, VP Digitalisation, Shell
- Rajesh Sharma, General Manager and Head – ME, Fiat
In total, more than 100+ expert speakers will be taking to the stage at this year’s Industry of Things World.
Key topics covered at Industry of Things World 2018 During the keynotes, the latest developments, trends and standards across the growing IIoT spectrum will be covered. In addition, leading companies will be introducing disruptive,
industrial IoT product updates and industry news. The conference panels cover topics ranging from “New IoT Business Models arising from data/insights as a service” models, developments in “Cloud, Edge and Fog computing”, future applications of “5g technology” as well as the latest advanced applications of “Automation, Robotics and Cognitive Manufacturing”. These insights will give you the competitive edge in Virtualizing, Optimising and driving deep insights from your manufacturing operations.
Interactive formats provide unique value The interactive formats and sessions undoubtedly make the Industry of Things unique. The main objective is to enable the discussion of IoT use cases and challenges in an exclusive, intimate atmosphere. The conference provides attendees with numerous interactive formats, such as workshops, training-sessions, World-Café roundtables, a networking dinner as well as a factory tour where participants can see Industry 4.0 in action.
For further information, please visit http://industryofthingsworld.com/